Thursday, January 3, 2008

PogaMoongaJuice - Just another online scam?

PogaMoongaJuice - Just another online scam?

Over the past 10 years I have tried, like many other people to make money on line. Your tired of your job and the promises made by people online to make money is very tempting. They say they will show you everything you need to know, that it’s so easy a child could do it, it’s very inexpensive and all you need to do is put in the time. After trying endless times to make it online, you find out it’s not as easy as they say. They don’t teach you every thing and it definitely cost money. They don’t tell you that only the top 1 percent are the ones who really make the money. And then on top of that you find out that most of them don’t even use the product or service they’re selling. They make their money on selling you the idea that you will make money.

So, I did some thinking and decided that if I were truly going to make money selling anything online or offline, it would have to be some thing that I use. Something that everyone will want or need. Let’s face it after a couple times of trying other things and killing your warm market, it better be something that is exceptional. It got to the point, if they saw you coming they would run, the opposite way. Saying to themselves, here he comes again with something else I don’t use or need. So, I decided to try something in the health field because everyone wants to be healthy. It’s not another how to build your list or e-book. So after joining many health businesses, mainly to try they’re product and see if was really helpful or useful. I can’t remember how many different ones I tried. Most of them were natural and had great benefits compared to pharmaceutical products.

Usually, it was one juice, from the newest greatest plant found on the top of the highest mountain in the world. So you buy it, try it and see what happens. I’m sure most of them were beneficial but I could not feel any difference from taking it. So you move on to the next one and the next one. Finally I found something that truly changed the way I feel. It had affected me unlike anything else I have taken before. I tired it at first because they claimed it was a good source of natural energy. That was putting it mildly. No more 3 or 4 cups of coffee and an energy drink every morning. I had natural, sustained energy all day it was a amazing. Then after taking it for about a month and going to the doctor, I found out my cholesterol and high blood pressure, 2 things I had always had a problem with were much better. For once, my cholesterol was at a healthy level and he lowered the dosage on my high blood pressure too.

Then I noticed I was sleeping better and the problem I had with my acid reflux were gone. Could this all be from taking just one product? Or was it just all in my head? So I gave a bottle to my boss. He had worst high blood pressure than I did. Amazingly, after a couple weeks he called me and said his doctor told him his high blood pressure was better this month than it had ever been. His doctor, ask him what he was taking and he told him. The next day I got a call from his doctor wanting to know what he was taking, how much and how often. I wasn’t sure what to think, so I told him I would email him all the information. Amazingly I told him it was a blend of Moringa, pomegranate and aloe vera and he only takes 3 ounces every morning. I never heard back from the doctor and my boss won’t go a day without taking it.

Then I convinced my fiancĂ©e, she should try it for her allergies and asthma. I figures what can it hurt. She had been in the hospital 2 times in the last 6 months. They sent her home with a ventilator, that she would put drops in and the motor would make a mist for her to breath. I bought every new air filtration system I could find and had one in each room to try to help with her breathing. Amazingly after 2 weeks she wasn’t sniffing, and taking allergy pills and using her little “puffer”. She was amazed how much better she felt. And to top that off she didn’t take it for 4 days and her symptoms came back, the scratchy throat, the sniffling and the sneezing. Needles to say she won’t miss another day.

Then, my parent’s, aunt and uncle came to visit me for my birthday. My father had his stomach pills sent to my house so they would be here when they arrived. I found out they were costing him $6.00 a pill and this was from Canada. He had problems with his stomach for a long time. He couldn’t eat food like chili or drink orange juice without taking his pills. So I convinced him to just try it and see what happens. Amazingly in only 2 days of taking it, it stomach felt much better and he didn’t need to take one pill for the 2 weeks he was here. And you guessed it; he makes sure he takes it every morning too.

But the most amazing thing was my aunt. She had stomach problems and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). I felt really bad, all she ate were crackers and all she drank was water. For the first 3 days at my house. I told her she needed to try this because the aloe vera is great at helping any kind of digestive problems. So she tried it and within 3 days she was eating regular food and drinking coffee. For the first time in four years she wasn’t suffering, with the burning feeling and nausea she always had. She was so excited she could wait till she got back home, so she could ask here doctor why he didn’t tell her aloe would help and why did she have to suffer for so long.

I have never seen a product that truly helped so many people with so many different ailments. And all I did was want to share something that really helped me; with the people I care about, hoping it would help them too. And all anyone has to do is ask and I will gladly tell hem how this product has changed my life and the life of people I care about. Now every body doesn’t run when they see me coming, they want to know more about that stuff, my Dad or my aunt is taking because they heard so many good things about it. And the most important thing I realized was, I’m not trying to sell something new to the people I know or online, I am just helping people be healthy and that’s enough. Poga Moonga Juice, try it, get amazed and share it. Because what’s more important than our health?

No comments: